If you do not have a norwegian BankID and want to become a customer in Sparebanken Vest, please fill out the application form to become a customer.
Please note that you must have a Norwegian national identity number or D-number from the Norwegian Tax Administration (Skatteetaten) in order to apply for a customer relationship. See skattetaten.no for more information.
If your stay in Norway exceeds 6 months, you must apply for a Norwegian national identity number.
The document must be original and valid (not expired) at least three months before it expired. Bring one of the ID documents mentioned below:
• Passport (not emergency passport)
• Norwegian immigrant passport
• Norwegian refugee travel document
• National ID card for EEA nationals
Other required documentation
• Copy of confirmation of Norwegian national identity number or D-number from the Norwegian Tax Administration (Skatteetaten)
• Documentation of residence address in Norway, such as lease rental contract
• Documentation of income, such as employment contract, student identity card, documentation of introductory program or settlement decision for refugees or other proof of income
• Tax Identification Number (TIN-number) for persons with tax residence outside of Norway.
• Copy of registration certificate for EU/ EEA nationals or residence permit for citizens outside the EU/EEA.